As we close out this unusual year and set our sights on 2021, we would like to take this opportunity to let you know about some of the projects we worked on in 2020 that will better help you meet your motion control needs. Thanks to the dedication and determination of our proud team, we accomplished many goals:
We added five factories in China, expanding our space by an additional 50,000 square meters and head count from 600 to 1,000. Among the additions, we specifically designed a new facility in Nantong for motor manufacturing. With these new facilities, we’ll be able to get products to you quicker and bolster local customer support. Our successes also go beyond physical factories: We proudly launched our redesigned website, enhanced with e-commerce in mind for our US customers. It has an improved search engine, easily downloadable product documentation and certifications plus a modern, user-friendly design.
We’ve also expanded our product offering to satisfy more applications and give customers more choices. Our new product highlights include:
- A new 8 axis controller to increase machine integration. The Central-i Master AGM 800 communicates with several drives and peripherals as part of our innovative Central-i control system topology. Together they provide high performance control and can drive up to 8 axes with perfect multi-axis synchronization.
- AM Miniature stages, bringing the benefits of short strokes, fast response, exceptional repeatability and stackable designs to laser, optics and other space-limited applications.
- Two cost-effective positioning stages — the DGH and DGC — were introduced. The DGH Series is designed with all the essentials of a high-performance stage, but with a compact size and attractive price. The DGC stage features a one-piece base and side cover for easy, fast installation.
- A new, 40-meter DGL Series linear motor stage was installed this year. Look for even longer units in 2021.
- The newly introduced ADR-T Series — a compact rotary motor series that can work for both low- and high-speed applications in robotic joints.
Looking Ahead to 2021
At Akribis, these recent achievements have added to our already positive outlook for 2021. With both new facilities and a new website up and running, we stand ready to serve you with a broad lineup of innovative products for a wide variety of applications. We’re already rolling out a steady stream of new products, so be sure to explore our new website to find the right Akribis motion control product for your design.
For more information about Akribis Systems, contact us.